Thank you for visiting the websites of JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group. To better protect your privacy, we provide this statement explaining our online information practices. This statement covers what types of personal information we will collect from you when you use JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group's web products and services and how we will use that information. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, like your name, business address or e-mail address, that is not otherwise publicly available.
JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group's websites are owned and operated by JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group (JWN). JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group is affiliated with the Business Information Group, a leading Canadian information communications company with interests in magazines, daily and community newspapers, and business-to-business information services. Both companies are owned by Glacier Media.
We invite you to contact us regarding any of our publications at the following address:
Calgary Location2nd Floor, 816 - 55 Avenue NECalgary, Alberta
Canada T2E 6Y4
Ste 220-9303 34 Ave NW
Canada T6E 5W8
Toll Free Ph: 1.800.563.2946
Toll Free Fax: 1.888.559.0563
Enforcement Of This Policy
Each request to any of JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group's websites is recorded in our server access log files. JWN uses this data to compile general statistics about website usage. The information is used for planning future web services and to improve the services currently offered. It may also be used for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. Aggregate information may sometimes be shared with our existing and potential advertisers and sponsors or their agents. This information will never be used to identify the individual person the data was collected from without the individual's explicit permission. Information that is logged may include:
- Your IP address
- The page that you requested
- Search terms (if entered)
- The type of browser you are using (e.g. Netscape, Internet Explorer)
- The operating system you are using (e.g. Windows XP, Mac OS)
- Cookie information
- Determining your access privileges on JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group's websites. If you are a paid subscriber to one of JWN's online products, a cookie is used to recognize you when you visit a JWN website.
- Completion and support of the current activity. For example, if you are using one of our search pages, a cookie is used to keep track of your search parameters, and your place in the search.
- Tracking site usage. JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group collects information about which pages are visited on our sites. Site visitation data is identified only by a unique ID number, and not linked with any personal information that you may have provided us.
Some of JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group's web pages contain an invisible electronic image known as a "web beacon." Web beacons are similar in function to cookies, but allow websites on different domains to share information. JWN may use web beacons to transfer your subscription access information between JWN Energy Group's sites both on and off the junewarren.com or nickles.com domains. For example, Daily Oil Bulletin pages are located on the dailyoilbulletin.com domain. Advertisements embedded on JWN web pages may contain web beacons. Web beacons do not transmit any personal information collected by JWN to any sites not owned by JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group or Business Information Group.
We may ask for information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you when we need to do so in order to provide certain services. Cases where such information may be requested include the following:
- You register to use restricted access areas of JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group's websites as a paid subscriber.
- You apply for a free trial of subscription-based products on JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group's websites.
- You purchase products and services through our online order pages.
- You enter a contest or participate in an online promotion.
- You submit material online for publication in any of our other publications.
This information may be used for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you regarding your subscription, provide you with a password, or give you instructions on how to use our online services.
- Complete transactions, invoice and deliver items purchased online.
- Send you headlines or informational alerts by e-mail as part of your subscription service.
- Send you occasional e-mail on subjects of interest to the oil and gas industry. You may opt out of receiving this by following the opt out instructions contained in the e-mail message you receive from us.
- Send you complimentary issues of our printed publications.
- Notify you about new products and special offers. You may opt-out of receiving this by following the opt out instructions contained in the e-mail message you receive from us.
- Notify contest winners.
- Verify that information submitted for publication is correct and complete.
JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group may contract other companies to provide services such as delivery. We will only provide these companies with the information they need to provide such services. Otherwise, we will not sell or share your personal information given to us for subscription access purposes with any companies not affiliated with JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group.
In some cases, your subscription may be owned by your employer, or another entity who has purchased it on your behalf. We reserve the right to share information about the usage of a subscription with the party who paid for it, and by registering to use such a subscription, you agree to these terms.
Accessing Registration Information
You may edit your registration information at any time. Follow the "Subscriber Info" link on the home page of the website that hosts your subscription. If you need assistance, contact JWN’s Circulation Department by e-mail, or call us in Calgary at 403.209.3500 or in Edmonton at 780.944.9333.
Please note that JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group websites contain links to other websites that JWN does not own or control. This policy does not apply to the websites of our advertisers, or any other pages linked to outside of the sites listed above.
JuneWarren-Nickle's Energy Group may change, add or remove portions of this policy at any time. This policy is valid for one day from the time that it is downloaded from our server.